Re: SIS Netview Install

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: SIS Netview Install
From: Philip_Guerra@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 22:10:54 -0600

Check the .installed files in all the dirs (ie, bin, msg_cat, etc. ) and remove
the lines that are the culprit and retry.  Also, try a wlsinst -hav and check to
make sure that the attempted install didn't prematurely register the product.
This shouldn't have happened because I know that is one of the last things that
an SIS install does ( register the product with the TME db) but it might have.

Regards,
Philip

Matthew Clayton <matthew.clayton@ENTERPRISEWORKS.com> on 03/08/2000 09:50:43 PM