Re: Netview DynaText Help

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview DynaText Help
From: smendez@ve.ibm.com
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:02:57 -0400

     Hi Wouter,  I think you should set the Tivoli enviroment first, I
mean, execute the file /etc/Tivoli/setup_env.sh and try to start Dyna Text
(dtext).

W.M.de.Bruin@DNB.NL on 03/10/2000 08:49:39 AM

To:   nv-l@tkg.com
cc:    (bcc: Sergio Mendez/Venezuela/IBM)
Subject:  [NV-L] Netview DynaText Help

Hi all,

AIX 4.2
NV5.1

Since installation of NV5.1, I can´t access Dynatext Help anymore. I have
installed it as part of the Netview installation via Framework.
I have the menu-selections available in the GUI, but when I select for
instance:
TME10 Netview Help, nothing happens.

In nv6000.log I see the following message:    nvhelpc::nvhelp_send_request:
execl of dtextdde failed.

Anybody with ideas on where to start looking?

Wouter de Bruin
Network Management Consultant

`Externe E-Mail wordt door DNB niet gebruikt voor het aangaan van
verplichtingen`

`Any e-mail messages from De Nederlandsche Bank are given in good faith but
shall not
be binding nor shall they be construed as constituting any obligation on
the
part of the Bank.`