Re: NetView for UNIX patch 5.1.3 is shipping

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView for UNIX patch 5.1.3 is shipping
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 08:03:43 -0500

You will have to pay an upgrade charge either way, and 6.0 is at the 5.1.2 level
anyway, plus all the new stuff, so I'd say 6.0, of course.  Version 5 will be in
support for another year but I wouldn't count on it after that.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

"Darrell W. Perreira" <dperrei@aloha.net> on 03/12/2000 07:35:02 PM