RE: Marketing announcement of NV V6

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Marketing announcement of NV V6
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:47:40 -0500

Gary, your comment reminded me that while Tivoli is reticent about
announcements, IBM has a long tradition of flooding customers with
Announcement Letters. In fact, they are still available and you only
have to go to
  www.ibm.com
 pick 'News'
 pick 'Announcement Letters'

Search  with 'tivoli' for the year so far and you will find out all sorts
of things!
(I'm so proud...)

If you cannot get there, send me a note and I will send you the lovely
.pdf announcement for Netview V6, announced on 2/15.

Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

"Boyles, Gary P" <gary.p.boyles@intel.com>@tkg.com on 03/14/2000 11:05:01
AM