Re: Netview NT 5.1.3 & SQL Server v7

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview NT 5.1.3 & SQL Server v7
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:54:39 -0500

Well, as nearly as I can determine, MS-SQL 7.0 was not part of the test cycle
for 5.1.3, but it should work.  If  you try it, and it doesn't work, we would
certainly take an APAR, because we would have to make changes sooner or later,
the only issue would be how fast we could turn that around.  So if your whole
plan hinges and NetView for NT working flawlessly with 7.0, I would not count on
it.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

"Julio Leal" <jjllmm@hotmail.com> on 03/16/2000 07:05:11 AM