RIM --> SYBASE problems still exist

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RIM --> SYBASE problems still exist
From: Clarence Hart <rti1clh@ismd.ups.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:06:12 -0500 (EST)

Help!!!

Ive tried everything to fix this RIM problem... Doesnt anyone  have it setup
or am I the only guy  thats having problems?

I keep getting the following error messages:
/usr/OV/log/dbtrace:

/* 2000-03-16 13:45:20   nvColToSQL */
Error no 77: Msg RIM dir_lookup_instance failed.
/* 2000-03-16 13:45:20   nvColToSQL */
Unable to open database with DB type = RIM, login ID = , Server name =
netview@server1

Whats going on ??  I can access the Sybase database when I use the
wrimtest -l command but if I try to use the commands in the book
"nvColToSQL  or nvColTable -C -v "  I get "Unable to open database".

Help

Clarence