Re: 5.1.2 patch installation

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: 5.1.2 patch installation
From: Scott_Donohoo@tivoli.com
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:00:19 -0500

Hello Drew,

The NetView Database component is required only if you intend to use NetView
with a RDBMS. It is not installed automatically. You will not be able to install
the NetView 5.1.2 patch for this component (nor is it necessary) unless the base
Database component was also installed initially with 5.1.0. The component will
not hurt anything if it is installed but you are not using a relational
database.

Scott Donohoo
Tivoli Customer Support Team (NetView for Unix/NT)

Drew Van Order <dvanorder@dttus.com> on 03/17/2000 09:32:32 AM