Re: Loading Traps

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Loading Traps
From: farukg@us.ibm.com
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:28:32 -0700

Look for words TRAP-TYPE in the MIB files. Then run the mib2trap command
against that file. This will create addtrap scripts. Run the scripts,
execute the command
event -e FMTCHG ( reloads the trapd.conf )

Other option you have is manually entering all traps through the GUI event
configurator.

Thanks
Faruk Grozdanic
IBM GS SDC - West