Re: Graphing Events & Archiving Events on NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Graphing Events & Archiving Events on NT
From: Terry_E_Simpson@tivoli.com
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:30:20 -0500

James,
Yes, I know........but,Thanks for your help!

Terry

James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM on 03/30/2000 02:03:36 PM

To:   IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l@tkg.com>
cc:    (bcc: Terry E Simpson/Tivoli Systems)
Subject:  Re: [NV-L] Graphing Events & Archiving Events on NT

Sorry, Terry, I cannot troubleshoot this for you.  I have no experience with it.
You will have to call Support.  Asking why it broken is different than asking
how do I do it.   I beleive that if you get this to work, then you would have to
copy the graph to the clipboard and paste it somewhere because you are correct
there is no print function  but there is a copy function.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

Terry_E_Simpson@TIVOLI.COM on 03/30/2000 01:27:37 PM