Re: WEB browser doc. where is it?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: WEB browser doc. where is it?
From: Randy_Johnson@tivoli.com
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 15:56:32 -0500

Jeff,

Outside of looking at the release notes, look at the User's Guide for Beginners
for information
on the Submap Explorer (end of chapter 3).  This should give you more
information.

Randy

Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz@Princeton.EDU> on 04/03/2000 02:42:33 PM

To:   IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l@tkg.com>
cc:    (bcc: Randy Johnson/Tivoli Systems)
Subject:  Re: [NV-L] WEB browser doc. where is it?

That little bit is usless.  I need to know how all the features work.  I
can't even find anything on the SUBMAP BROWSER for the Xwindows, which
the WEB interface emulates.