RE: Web client NV 6.0 problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Web client NV 6.0 problem
From: "Chance, Larry" <lchance@sfbcic.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:55:07 -0500
Before my PMR, I had downloaded and installed the
Java plugin 1.1.3_001, which is the same version the PMR suggested.
The only thing I hadn't done was clear the cache from my browser.
So if you try 1.1.3, clear your cache before installing it, else call
support.

The way I found 1.1.3 was from a link to Sun in the start page of the web
client.

Good luck.

Larry