Re: oserv94[532]: could not find oserv-h

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: oserv94[532]: could not find oserv-h
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 07:10:39 -0400

This an your other append sound to me like the oserv is confused about who it is
and where it is.

Is your NetView box its own stand-aloneTMR?   If so, and only if so, then type
in "hostname" and make sure you get the correct hostname back.  Then I would try
this:
oserv -k $DBDIR -N ali
and see if that will get things going again

If not you will have to call Support

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

Notes-RTP
04/10/2000 07:22 PM