Re: Problem limiting discovery.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Problem limiting discovery.
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 10:18:32 -0400

Is this UNIX or NT?  If UNIX, did you put a "stopper" in a the seedfile as
descirbed in the Installation and Coonfiguration  manual wher it talks about
seed files?  Do what you did agin, only this time add an invalid range of
devices as the last line of your seed file.  For example, assuning you have no
addresses of the sort  "3.3.3.0" add "3.3.3.*"  to the end.  The clear and
rediscover.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

Glen_Vinnicombe@sweb.co.uk on 04/12/2000 09:26:00 AM