Re: Find objects...(2)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Find objects...(2)
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 16:07:41 -0400

I forgot to add that this same information is kept in the TopM interface list
for each node in the object database and for the actual interface in the SNMP if
PhysAddr field, so you could alod run ovobjprint  out to a file ( ovtobjprint >
myfile) and search there.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM on 04/12/2000 03:55:01 PM