Re: What does 123.12.3.8(*) mean ??

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: What does 123.12.3.8(*) mean ??
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 20:33:53 -0400

In my experience it usually means you have Nways components
installed.  I used to think it had something to do with mastership,
which agent ruled the node, but I've heard other explanations. Maybe
Kellock knows. I've never found it to be useful information, myself,
but I am not much of a hardware person. I assume these are IBM
network devices...

Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

"Gord Michaels" <gord_michaels@hotmail.com>@tkg.com on 04/12/2000 12:46:06