Antw: Can't start snmpCollect

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Antw: Can't start snmpCollect
From: "Michael Seibold" <Michael.Seibold@Gek.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 13:23:58 +0200
Hi Alexis,

check the date of /usr/OV/snmpCol.conf. If it's quite new someone / some
program may have changed it and the file may be corrupt. Then you should
include your file in the mail so we can check out what's the problem.

If the file change date is older than the last time you started netview I don't
know...

Michael Seibold

>>> alexis.henry@bnpgroup.com 14.04.2000  11.55 Uhr >>>
Hi all,

I used smitty to configure trapd to forward a specific trap and now i can't sart
snmpCollect.
I have the following message with ovstatus snmpCollect:

error reading configuration file /usr/OV/conf/snmpCol.conf: no such expression
"Trapgend_Diskutil" at /usr/OV/snmpCol.conf:18

but at line 18 in /usr/OV/conf/snmpCol.conf i do have the expression
"Trapgend_Diskutil".

If i do ls -l on /usr/OV/conf/snmpCol.conf i can see:

 -rw-rwSrw   bin   bin   /usr/OV/conf/snmpCol.conf

Any idea of what is going wrong ???

Alexis Henry
Banque Nationale de Paris
Alexis.Henry@bnpgroup.com

L integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur Internet, les societes du
groupe BNP Paribas ne peuvent etre tenues responsables de son contenu.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et
d'avertir l'expediteur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet, companies
of the BNP Paribas group can not therefore be considered responsible for the
contents.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it
and notify the sender.