Re: Cabletron traps

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Cabletron traps
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 09:26:00 -0400

If you will open a call to Tivoli Support, Level 2 will help you resolve these
errors and get your traps defined.
If there is a problem with mib2trap then they will also take an APAR to get it
fixed.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

fratto@us.ibm.com on 05/02/2000 04:19:28 PM