Re: SNMP + Attended MLM problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: SNMP + Attended MLM problem
From: Peter Cho <chop@tdbank.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 13:44:18 -0400
Richard,

We've been having same problems with NT MLM's for a year now.
Still have a PMR open.

IBM provided a SNMP fix for a memory leak problem, which helps
reduce the Dr. Watson errors.  Could run for days without Dr. Watson.
Our MLM's have 320M RAM and  has about 1800 - 2400 entries in it's
polling table.  Due to other problems, it's rebooted daily.