Re: collections

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: collections
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 15:49:30 -0400

nvUtil is the command line interface into Collections.  You cannot find anything
because it came out in NetView 5.1.
There is no native command line interface to collections in V4.

I'm afraid I have no solution for you.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

"Maria Krebeck" <Maria_Krebeck@wuh-lengerich.de> on 05/15/2000 03:12:52 PM

I just have Netview V4.x and can't find anything to nvutil. Could you
possibly help me a little bit more?

Thanks

Maria

-----Urspr