Re: Marketing materials for NetView V6

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Marketing materials for NetView V6
From: chuberdeau@avdl.com
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:48:47 -0400

Thank you very much

Christian

Ebagley2@AOL.COM on 2000-05-15 19:11:19

To:   nv-l@tkg.com
cc:    (bcc: Huberdeau Christian I621CH/Levis/GVDL)
Subject:  Re: [NV-L] Marketing materials for NetView V6

The beta for the NetView 6.0 for UNIX for Operators course took place last
week and the beta for the NetView 6.0 for UNIX for Administrators course is
taking place this week.  They're coming soon....  Keep an eye on
http://www.tivoli.com/services/education/schedules, which provides world-wide
scheduling information.  We'll also post the details to NV-L to let everyone
know when the classes are available.

Elizabeth
Tivoli Education