Re: nvevents: a different startup per user.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: nvevents: a different startup per user.
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 14:52:32 -0400

These are X resources we are talking about and NetView does not read the files
directly but relies on X to do that.
NetView just gets the current X resource value from the operating system.

If your changes don't seem to be picked up, then you might want to try doing
something like
"xrdb -merge Nvevents"  or merge them into the user's .Xdefaults file  and try
"xrdb -merge .Xdefaults"
and then re-start the GUI.   I think that
xrdb -query
ought to show you the current settings.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

"Rauwers, Laurens" <rauwers@hitt.nl> on 05/16/2000 05:41:43 AM