Antwort: Re: Got a wierd one...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Antwort: Re: Got a wierd one...
From: Andreas.Marenski@rwso.de
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 06:41:39 +0100

Hi,

i think you will come in this situation, if you have a trusted shell (TCB is
aktiv in AIX with some special parameter) and the commands ping, traceroute, etc
are not trusted (has not the TCB-Flag) while the nv6000-command is trusted (has
the TCB-Flag).
So you can not start the ping, traceroute etc from the commandline but from the
NetView.

Andreas Marenski
RWSO / germany

lclark@us.ibm.com on 24.05.2000 01:07:56