FW: Response Manager?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: FW: Response Manager?
From: "Twombly, Ken" <Ken.Twombly@fmr.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 07:58:23 -0400
All,
On the subject of Response Manager, an AIX/Netview application for
monitoring and managing response time [posted 5/1], I received interest from
NV users so began the process of prospecting for an internal path for it out
of Fidelity. I don't know where the road ahead will lead.

The lawyer with whom I've starting emailing has been on vacation, but he
should be back now. Before he left he said that [posting Fidelity s/w as
freeware] has never been asked before, let alone done... which tells me it
could get internally interesting. Nevertheless I hope to be able to post an
upbeat update soon.

Ken Twombly
NSM Engineering
FISC-Telecommunications