Re: Got a wierd one... SOLUTION!

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Got a wierd one... SOLUTION!
From: "Steve Stamper" <sstamper@foremost.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 14:02:10 -0500
We found the solution!  Our DNS (NT-Based) had the reverse resolution
(number->name) correct, but the forward (name->number) was incorrect!  Of
course no one will admit to changing ANYTHING so we just mark it up to me
not do the weekly chicken sacrifice to the computer gods!!!

Thanks everyone for their brain cycles!

Steve Stamper
Grand Rapids, MI