Changing Netview IP address, Netview v6.0.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Changing Netview IP address, Netview v6.0.
From: "McCarter, Bill" <mccarter_we@nns.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 15:54:33 -0400
Has the procedure for changing the IP address of a netview server change at
all for version 6.0.
I thought I read some where that there isn't a requirement for the Netview
server to be a Tivoli managed node or
part of the Tivoli environment anymore? I originally installed Netview
through the Tivoli desktop (version 5.1).

Could someone please  point me to some procedures for changing the IP
address.
Netview server = Sun Ultra 60,standalone,managed node, endpoint,Solaris 2.6
Tivoli framework = 3.6.2

                                                                     Thank
You
                                                                  Bill
McCarter

Bill McCarter
Enterprise Systems Management
Newport News Shipbuilding ,    Dept. OO5
Phone    (757) 688-2602,   Pager  -   (757) 988-6141
Fax         (757) 688-0763
Email      mccarter_we@nns.com