RES: Web Client

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RES: Web Client
From: Mamadou Touré <mtoure@sendas.com.br>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 18:46:42 -0300
HI List,
Running my Netview 6 in a NT 4 with SP4 environment, I had the same problem.
Contacted Tivoli Support and got the "fix" (Java Plug in 1_1_3-win.exe), I
uninstalled the old one rebooted my machine and installed the new one, but I
sill havealmost  the same problem:
1) When I start the Web client using te nvwc.bat file, I can open the
Smartset Map but get a Dr watson error on jre.exe when trying to open the IP
Map.
2) When I try to open the map using Internet Explorer 5.0, I even don' t get
the opening map window. IE is tyring to load Applet forever.
Does anybody has a clue on the procedure to fix this problem or do I need
another fix.
SIncerely Mamadou