Antw: Re: More alert help please

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Antw: Re: More alert help please
From: "Michael Seibold" <Michael.Seibold@Gek.de>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 16:11:49 +0200
Hi Peter,

some hint's to question3:

You may look at the following parameters and change them (I listed some other
useful parameters too):

/usr/OV/app-defaults/Nvela

 nvela.initialPresCard      : False
 nvela.widthMain       : 800
 nvela.heightMain           : 500
 nvela.outside              : True
 nvela.wsOutside            : True

/usr/OV/app-defaults/Nvevents

 nvevents.initialPresCard      : False
 nvevents.widthMain            : 800
 nvevents.heightMain           : 500
 nvevents.outside              : True
 nvevents.wsOutside            : True

/usr/OV/app-defaults/Nvevents

 OVw*toolShellIconify:          True
 OVw*navTreeShellIconify:        True
 OVw*shellWidth:                 700
 OVw*shellHeight:                550

Michael Seibold

>>> James_Shanks@tivoli.com 05.06.2000  14.47 Uhr >>>

Peter -

The answer to questions (1) and (2) is "no".   No such capability exists.
The answer to the third one is that you will have to "play" with the shell
coordinates

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

"Yang, Peter" <peter.yang@lmco.com> on 06/02/2000 05:15:51 PM