RE: How to find and recognise already discovered devices!! !

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: How to find and recognise already discovered devices!! !
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 12:54:03 -0400

Nothing here requires automation. It is part of your initial configuration
work. Once you have identified all of the TYPES of devices that are
unknown, and identify the TYPES to Netview, all additional devices
of that TYPE which are discovered will be handled correctly. Just  update
the oid_to_type file. Then you should not get any more bad oids.

Detroit

"Sharma, Sanjeev" <Sanjeev.Sharma@usa.xerox.com>@tkg.com on 06/09/2000
09:45:25 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com