Re: Netview 6.0 Y2K issue, transfers all data as 1900

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview 6.0 Y2K issue, transfers all data as 1900
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 10:57:35 -0400

You can obtain the appropriate efix for this defect by opening a problem to
Tivoli NetView Support.  Level 2 can give you the instructions you need to
obtain this fix.

Since 6.0 was final and in manufacturing before work on 5.1.3 was completed,
many fixes in 5,1,3 are not there, but will be in 6.0.1, which is in
Verification now, and will be available later this year, probably in the third
quarter.  If you need a fix now, for 6.0, then you should contact IBM/Tivoli
Support and open a problem.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

mark@vk.net on 06/10/2000 03:17:32 AM