RE: netmon and /etc/hosts ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: netmon and /etc/hosts ?
From: REIBENSCHUH Alfred <alfred.reibenschuh@it-austria.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 14:01:11 +0200
ok, i have to correct the information about our setup:

we have a caching-only bind running on the loopback interface
which uses round-robbing to query our 3 company dns
and the /etc/netsvc.conf specifies local,bind as resolv order

mfG. Alfred Reibenschuh
INFORMATIONSTECHNOLOGIE AUSTRIA GMBH
TELEKOMMUNIKATION
Networkmanagement