Re: nv6.0 vs nv5.2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: nv6.0 vs nv5.2
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:20:07 -0400

You mean, "Can I run a NetView 6.0  client connected to a NetView 5.1 server?"

You can try if you like, but it has not been tested by us (NetView) because we
do not support it.  So even if you get it to succeed initially, we will not
provide assistance for any problems you encounter later.  My advice is, "do not
attempt it".
But someone else may have.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support