Re: filter in event

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: filter in event
From: "Gavin Newman" <NEWMANGJ@banksa.com.au>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:03:20 +0930
Sontaya

If you are referring to the Rule Name on the Events display, this can be stored
in the nvevents.correlationRule entry in the /usr/OV/app-defaults/Nvevents file.

Cheers - Gavin

>>> "Sontaya" <sontaya.p@dcs.premier.co.th> 22/06/2000 14:02:41 >>>
Hi all,

I used NetView 5.1 for AIX. I'd link to filter some event in the event viewer
windows.
Now, I create the filtering rule and apply it to the event window under the
Control desk that it can filter the new event after I apply.
But if I stop and re-run the NetView, I have to apply that rule again. How can
I set it to default? I mean every time I run NetView the filter is apply to the
event window.

Best Regards,
Sontaya ^_^

   *****   IMPORTANT INFORMATION    *****
This document should be read only by those persons to whom
it is addressed and its content is not intended for use by
any other persons. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately. Please also destroy and
delete the message from your computer. Any unauthorised form
of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited.
Bank SA is not liable for the proper and complete transmission
of the information contained in this communication, nor for any