Re: Control Desk...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Control Desk...
From: Peter Cho <chop@tdbank.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 16:45:51 -0400
Create a file called .Xdefaults in your home directory and include the
following:

OVw*toolPalettePresent:  False
OVw*navTreePresent:  False
OVw*displayCopyRightWindow:  False
nvevents.initialPresCard:    False
nvevents.outside:            True

You may want to take out the first 2 lines.  To make this global, change
/usr/OV/app-defaults/Nvevents