CiscoWorks2000 on AIX 4.3.3 ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: CiscoWorks2000 on AIX 4.3.3 ?
From: Helen Cloostermans <Helen.Cloostermans@dexia.be>
Date: 29 Jun 2000 15:43:07 +0200
Hello,

I am currently using CiscoWorks 2000 (RME 2.2 + CWSI Campus 2.4) on AIX 4.2.1
with Netview 5.1.2.
We will be upgrading soon to AIX version 4.3.3, and I would like to make sure
that this won't cause any problems for CiscoWorks2000 (because, believe me,
we've already had quite some problems before !).
So I asked Cisco if CiscoWorks2000 is supported on AIX 4.3.3, and they replied
that they only support what is in the documentation (and AIX 4.3.3 isn't
mentioned), so any upgrade would be at my own risk !!

So my question to you all is, does anyone have CiscoWorks2000 working
successfully on AIX 4.3.3 ?