Re: Netvew for Unix 5.1.1 on Solaris 8

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netvew for Unix 5.1.1 on Solaris 8
From: Bill_Jameson@tivoli.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 06:51:27 -0400

Tivoli Verification has " NOT" supported this configuration yet.   Do this at
your own risk!!
You may need to load additional languages as  2.8 apparently doesn't put down
en_US
in the initial install.

"Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful!"
                                                    -Annette Funicello

Bill Jameson
Tivoli Systems
(919)-486-0292