Netview Web Interface

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview Web Interface
From: Jack_Case@BCBST.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 14:04:17 -0400
Hi All,
I am running AIX 4.3.3 and Netview 5.1.2.  After installing Optivity 9.0.1
and performing the "Update Symbols" function the Netview web interface now
has black squares everywhere that a Nortel networks device symbol would have
been.  I spoke with Nortel support and they indicate this will be fixed in
Optivity 9.1.  My question is, does anyone know of a fix for this or is
there a way to get the original icons back without uninstalling Optivity.

Thanks
Jack C. Case
Network Services
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
423-763-3304
jack_case@bcbst.com

The information contained in this message and any attached documents is
intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated
recipient(s).  This message may be a confidential and privileged
communication.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
(or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient), you
are hereby notified that any unauthorized distribution or copying of this
email or the information contained in it is strictly prohibited.  If you
replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.  BlueCross
BlueShield of Tennessee, Inc., and its subsidiary and affiliate companies
are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail message.  Any
personal comments made do not necessarily reflect the views of BlueCross
BlueShield of Tennessee, Inc.

Hi All,
I am running AIX 4.3.3 and Netview 5.1.2.  After installing Optivity 9.0.1 and performing the "Update Symbols" function the Netview web interface now has black squares everywhere that a Nortel networks device symbol would have been.  I spoke with Nortel support and they indicate this will be fixed in Optivity 9.1.  My question is, does anyone know of a fix for this or is there a way to get the original icons back without uninstalling Optivity.

Thanks
Jack C. Case
Network Services
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
423-763-3304
jack_case@bcbst.com

The information contained in this message and any attached documents is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s).  This message may be a confidential and privileged communication.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient (or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any unauthorized distribution or copying of this email or the information contained in it is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.  BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Inc., and its subsidiary and affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail message.  Any personal comments made do not necessarily reflect the views of BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Inc.