AW: NV6 and Smartsets

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: NV6 and Smartsets
From: Schiffinger Ralph 2100 <Ralph.Schiffinger@erstebank.at>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:51:27 +0200
As we really DO suffer from this abnormal nvUtil behaviour, here's what I've
got.
And I've made it a habit to run almost ALL of my collection-stuff on the CLI.

1.)
nvUtil a HSRP "isHSRP" "(('isHSRP' = 'TRUE'))"
nvUtil l HSRP | wc -l ... 33093 Lines (which is about all of my database)

2.)
nvUtil r HSRP "(('isInterface' = 'TRUE') && ('isHSRP' = 'TRUE'))"
nvUtil l HSRP | wc -l ... 151 (which is true)

3.)
nvUtil r HSRP "(('isHSRP' = 'TRUE'))"
nvUtil l HSRP | wc -l ... 151 (which is true as well)

Vodoo?
Cordially, Ralph.
iT-AUSTRIA / OE2100 / TK-NWM
Tel  (mobil)  0664 1908469