Re: e-fixes for netview

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: e-fixes for netview
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 08:57:57 -0400

You should call Support.  e-fixes are not tested by Verification and are
supposed to be put only with the advice and counsel of a Tivoli engineer who has
verified that what you are installing is right for your system and appropriate
for the problem you have described.   You can, of course, steal whatever you
want to from the ftp site once you have been there, but then you have nom one to
blame but yourself if they don't work, or worse yet, cause you bigger problems.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

Karsten.Schweiger@gecits-eu.com on 08/01/2000 09:45:55 AM