Re: Modifying then [re]-activating TEC forwarding ruleset

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Modifying then [re]-activating TEC forwarding ruleset
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:10:19 -0400

You either have to ovstop and then ovstart nvserverd or use the nvtecia -reload
command.  But as there was a problem with nvtecia that was not fixed until
5.1.3, you should probably use ovstop/ovstart to be sure, until you get 5.1.3
installed.  Otherwise you can experiment with nvtecia and see if it works for
you.  See the man page on nvtecia.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT