Re: my NV 6.0 dislikes the webserver

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: my NV 6.0 dislikes the webserver
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 13:12:24 -0400

That message usually means that you have changed either the NetView hostname or
IP address since it was installed and not run /usr/OV/service/reset_ci.   Just
do that now and everything  should be fine after that and you can register the
webserver daemon.

The message is not from the webserver but from the ovaddobj process, which
should give you the same error no matter what daemon you try to change.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"Werner Nixdorf" <werner.nixdorf@datev.de> on 08/07/2000 12:37:47 PM