AW: Netview for NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: Netview for NT
From: ADAMCZYK Herbert <herbert.adamczyk@it-austria.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 20:38:14 +0200
We have some Netview NT's running as "Attended NetView's" out in the field.
Our customers can connect to the Netview/NT Webserver and they can see their
own view of their network (while our central Netview AIX has the "global"
view). Netview NT is very stable (!), has some nice features and we are very
satisfied, although for us it is not an alternative for the Netview UNIX.

cordially

Herbert Adamczyk

INFORMATIONS-TECHNOLOGIE AUSTRIA GMBH
Netzwerk-Management