Netview map / Ciscoworks 2000 map question?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview map / Ciscoworks 2000 map question?
From: "McCarter, Bill" <mccarter_we@nns.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 13:31:31 -0400
The network group recently installed Ciscoworks 2000 and created a network
map. They say the map shows a true physical representation of our network
and the Netview map is showing a more logical view by creating  icons for
each configured interface on a switch even though that interface isn't a
physical connection to the network. Can Netview build only a physical view ?
I hope someone understands what I'm trying to say. Thanks in Advance for any
information.

                                                                     Thank
You
                                                                  Bill
McCarter

Bill McCarter
Enterprise Systems Management
Newport News Shipbuilding ,    Dept. OO5
Phone    (757) 688-2602,   Pager  -   (757) 988-6141
Fax         (757) 688-0763
Email      mccarter_we@nns.com