Re: Thickness of connection lines

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Thickness of connection lines
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 08:58:51 -0400

I don't quite understand.  The two ends of the connection should also be red,
which means that this should propagate up as yellow to the owning box, no?
And events should be flowing about this too, correct?  None of that is a clue?

As far as changing ovw behavior, if there is no external handle in the OVw
app-defaults, then you are out of luck.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT