SnmpCollect not collect data after upgrade to nv6.0

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: SnmpCollect not collect data after upgrade to nv6.0
From: "Zheng, Cheng" <czheng@hasbro.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:48:42 -0400
I upgraded our netview form v5.13 to v6.0, now the snmpCollect is running,
but not collect any data with snmp community string other than public.  If I
change community string on the router to public, I can see the data were
collected, but changed to back to other than public, the snmpcollect stopped
to collect data.  I can still use mib browser to retrieve the mib value.

Also, I kept getting Dr.Watson when I use netview event browser in Windows
2000 professinal to retrieve event data from netview server which is still
in nt4.0 with netview 6.0.  If I keep try, and will eventually get in.

Any one have similar problem?  any help would be great appreciated.