Re: Trap Settings Stuck

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Trap Settings Stuck
From: "Thomas Clarke" <tclarke@island.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 13:32:37 -0400
FYI:
trapd.conf does indeed lock on an NT machine when it's being edited through
Netview. I went through the /usr/ov/conf directory and found trapd.lck file.
Once I deleted it I was able to get back in and make changes. I must have
closed out of the the trap config incorrectly which caused it to stay there.

Thomas Clarke
Network Operations Engineer
The Island, ECN.