Re: ovtopmd not starting

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: ovtopmd not starting
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 09:04:33 -0400

Yes, this means that you did not source the Tivoli environment before doing an
ovstart.  The 255 is a reflection of the -1 exit code that ovtopmd receive
trying to load the Tivoli libraries.    ovstop nvsecd, then run " .
/etc/Tivoli/setup_env.sh  " and then do your ovstart.

By the way, 5.1.1 is out of support.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT