Netmon Problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netmon Problem
From: "Shalom Vanunu" <shalomv@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 05:15:07 GMT
Hi everyone.

I installed NetView6.0 on Nt-Server (SP-5).
when i try to do "DemandPoll" on a Node the message that i got
'..CAN'T DO A DEMONDPOLL ON THE SERVER (NETMON) , WAITING FOR RESPONSE...'

it's happen a lots of time and i can't do the DemondPoll Test.
Also I got many traps form the devices on my Network.

just when i Disconnect the Lan Cable from my meshine the DemondPoll work.

the Questions :
1. if the Traps that i recive prevent me doing the DemondPoll?
2. If yes what is the Solution?
3. I Wonder If NETVIEW can deal with many Nodes?