Re: Script To Get From Support For (Unreachable Status) ??

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Script To Get From Support For (Unreachable Status) ??
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:11:34 -0400

Gary  -

I think you missed Leslie earlier point.
I thought she made it clear that you do not want to enable RFI on 6.0. It is
buggy and unrelaible at that level.  Support keeps telling folks without 6.0.1
not to use it.  Install 6.0.1 and you'll have a version that works, has been
more throughly tested, and it  will be enabled by default.   You won't need a
script.  And you can read all about it in \us\ov\doc\RouterFaultIsolation.htm

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"Boyles, Gary P" <gary.p.boyles@intel.com> on 09/21/2000 12:29:03 PM