NV 6.0.1 Cisco goodies

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NV 6.0.1 Cisco goodies
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 17:08:02 +0100
I have just upgraded to NV 6.0.1 on AIX but I already had full
integration with CiscoWorks 2000 (traps, Mibs, icons etc).  My
understanding was that 6.0.1 would load up lots of extra Cisco MIBs and
traps if you didn't already have them.  Nothing has changed for me, but
perhaps I had them anyway??  There is nothing explicit in the Release
Note - jusrt a couple of lines talking about the CiscoWorks adapter code
(which does seem to be there).

So, can anyone confirm that I would get extra Cisco MIBs and Traps
loaded, without installing the CiscoWorks integration adapter, if they
were not already there?

Thanks,
Jane
--
Tivoli Certified Enterprise Consultant & Instructor
Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565