Antwort: Re: Nodes with Bad OIDs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Antwort: Re: Nodes with Bad OIDs
From: efettig@haitec.de
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:17:01 +0100
Hallo Leslie,

as I also had this problem, I would like to turn on bad-oid logging. Is
there a special tracemask for netmon for this purpose?

Thanks
Eva

Eva-Maria Fettig           e-mail: efettig@haitec.de
Haitec AG                 Tel. +49 89 35631 3438
Alois-Wolfmüller-Str. 8   Fax +49 89 35631 3300
80939 München             Mobil +49 172 8592939

"Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM" <lclark@us.ibm.com>@tkg.com am 10.10.2000
23:28:55

Bitte antworten an IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l@tkg.com>

Gesendet von:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com